Saturday, October 25, 2008

Journal Question #2 "Love of my life"

I am married for nine years. She is my cousin. Her name is Nouf. Age difference between us is seven years. I love my wife very much. We have two children, a boy and a girl. Let me talk about how to get wife in my country. We have a procedure entirely different from other countries. Groom's mother looks for a wife for her son. Then, the groom sees the bride before marriage to see how his admiration for the girl. After that, he will be engaged. After a period of engagement, they will a family "wife and a husband". For my case, my wife was closed to my mother because my wife is the daughter of her brother. So, I am married from her. But one might ask why the mother is looking for girl not the groom. The reason is that women are fully covered their bodies in the street market and in all places. The person cannot speak with a woman and that is one of the traditions of our country. I met my wife on marriage for the first time. My wife is a distinctive girl. Unfortunately, I did not experience any love relationship. But I'm glad to have my wife by my side provide me strength and love.